Old June 28th 14, 09:12 AM posted to uk.transport.london
tim..... tim..... is offline

Default TfL acknowledges contactless technology risk

"Roland Perry" wrote in message
In message , at 21:22:02 on Fri, 27 Jun
2014, tim..... remarked:
"c2c's ITSO-compliant Smartcard can now be loaded with Anytime Weekday
and Off-Peak Returns, plus weekly, monthly and annual season tickets and
used at sfor (sic) stations between Shoeburyness/Southend and Tilbury
Town/West Horndon"

Also for trips to London (not just between Southend and Tilbury?)

Is that a question or a statement?

It is inside the bracket (and therefore seems to be saying "is it
Tilbury?") - I thought you were better at English than me :--)

tim