Old June 28th 14, 06:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default TfL acknowledges contactless technology risk

In article , (Roland Perry)
wrote:

In message , at
13:04:33 on Fri, 27 Jun 2014,
remarked:

You and Roland are missing the point I was making which applied solely
to C2C.

I'm sure they also have peak/offpeak rules which staff can
misunderstand.

A lot simpler than those of GA & FCC, i bet.

They seem to have just one off-peak ticket on weekdays, valid for
arrival in London after 10am and any train back.

So this ITSO trial on C2C isn't really going to test how well they
can cope with a mixture of evening restrictions.

Indeed, as the barriers at Cambridge can't do already. Every time I come
back on an Off-Peak Day Return in the evening peak from Liverpool St (as
permitted) the barrier doesn't let me out.

--
Colin Rosenstiel