Old April 19th 04, 02:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Heathrow to Stansted with no stairs

Continuing earlier discussion about these kinds of route:

I've just heard from someone who ended up at the anti-clockwise Circle
platform at Liverpool St with a heavy bag that they couldn't get across
to the other side (where it's then possible to access the main
concourse). They were advised to take a train to KX and do a
cross-platform change and come back to LS on the other side. I've never
heard that variant before!