Old June 28th 14, 08:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default TfL acknowledges contactless technology risk

In article , (Roland Perry)
wrote:

In message , at
13:08:57 on Sat, 28 Jun 2014,
remarked:

Indeed, as the barriers at Cambridge can't do already. Every time I come
back on an Off-Peak Day Return in the evening peak from Liverpool St (as
permitted) the barrier doesn't let me out.

The barriers at Kings Cross won't open for an off-peak return to Ely,
which is also valid in the evening peak. Although the last two times
I had one of those tickets the barriers there were locked open.

As is often the case at Cambridge, thanks to the ORR insisting.

--
Colin Rosenstiel