Old June 29th 14, 07:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default TfL acknowledges contactless technology risk

In message , at
20:24:20 on Sun, 29 Jun 2014, Neil Williams
remarked:
http://www.c2c-online.co.uk/customer...c2c-smart-faqs "PLEASE
NOTE: Tickets can only be used in the order in which they were
purchased".

That's useless, then.

It is an expensive chocolate teapot.

Although C2C is a toy network (it could hardly be simpler or easier to
run) the principles they are testing could well be applied to the rest
of the country.

However, when I buy tickets ahead of time, it's always for a specific
day. How would this "buying order" rule work if I bought a ticket for
the end of August today, and a ticket for early August tomorrow?

In other news, I see they say you can only buy one ticket per day
[online]. So bad luck if you want to buy one for late August, and
another for early August, the same day.