Old July 2nd 14, 10:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default FCC censoring information at Luton Airport Parkway

On 02/07/2014 18:59, Roland Perry wrote:
[Luton Airport]
It's not very accessible by public transport from Cambridge (or Ely)
though, is it?

No it isn't. So my focus for any future trips would change to Stansted/
Gatwick rather than Luton/Gatwick. I was only using Luton when East
Midlands didn't have a suitable flight and because it was on the M1/MML
corridor.

If you're getting a GN train to King's Cross, then I'd think Gatwick and
Luton airports are more or less much of a muchness in terms of onward
travel - though no shuttle bus at Gatwick of course.

East Midlands Airport seems to be struggling these days without BMIbaby
and Easyjet. Although Flybe has taken over some routes the only flight
to Amsterdam is now a useless 1pm out and 4pm back [both local time].