Old July 2nd 14, 11:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default FCC censoring information at Luton Airport Parkway

In article , (Mizter T) wrote:

On 02/07/2014 18:59, Roland Perry wrote:
[Luton Airport]
It's not very accessible by public transport from Cambridge (or Ely)
though, is it?

No it isn't. So my focus for any future trips would change to Stansted/
Gatwick rather than Luton/Gatwick. I was only using Luton when East
Midlands didn't have a suitable flight and because it was on the M1/MML
corridor.

If you're getting a GN train to King's Cross, then I'd think Gatwick
and Luton airports are more or less much of a muchness in terms of
onward travel - though no shuttle bus at Gatwick of course.

Cambridge to Luton Airport via King's Cross is a bit of a long way round and
charged as such. You can do train to Hitchin, then bus, then coach but you
might as well get the coach through from Cambridge.

--
Colin Rosenstiel