Old July 3rd 14, 04:14 PM posted to cam.transport,uk.transport.london
JNugent[_5_] JNugent[_5_] is offline

Default What's it(!) with Uber?

On 03/07/2014 17:12, Someone Somewhere wrote:
On 03/07/2014 17:08, JNugent wrote:
On 03/07/2014 14:21, Someone Somewhere wrote:

Hey - and look something relevant to the subject header and London!
Makes a change from Cambridge minicabs (no Uber in Cambridge...)

http://thenextweb.com/uk/2014/07/03/...wfully-london/

TaL is not a judicial authority.

Who are TaL and where did I claim they were a judicial authority? The
linked article claims they have taken legal advice which I assume they
procured from a qualified professional of some sort.

Transport against London (they certainly don't work *for* London) have
taken legal advice.

Whoopee.

Anyone can take legal advice.