Old April 19th 04, 07:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Weaver Paul Weaver is offline

Default Weekend District/Circle Closure

"Brimstone" wrote in message ...
But C stock are allowed to Ealing Broadway and Richmond. If there is no
Circle Line service why can't the stock be used to strengthen the service to
Edgware Road assuming there are sufficient stock and road trained crews?

Yeah, that's what I meant. 6tph from High Street Kensington to Baker
street won't be fun. It would be bariable with a 20tph service on the
H&C I guess, but last time I took that line I had to wait 25 minutes
and missed the last train of the day from Paddington (sleeper was
fully booked and I had to get the coach down to cornwall)

/me doesn't like the H&C