Old July 12th 14, 12:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Croxley rail link additioanl funding.

In article ,
(Recliner) wrote:

On Sat, 12 Jul 2014 12:23:34 +0100, Basil Jet
wrote:

On 2014\07\12 12:18,
wrote:

Does Southend Airport station have a bay platform? I thought it was
just platforms constructed alongside existing tracks, with no track
alterations required?

You are right.

Which should be the cheapest option, though I assume there would still
need to be signalling work.

Yes. One strength of the Cambridge Science Park plans is the re-use of the
St Ives branch exit signal which has been retained with no track alongside.

--
Colin Rosenstiel