Old July 12th 14, 12:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Croxley rail link additioanl funding.

In message , at 06:18:26
on Sat, 12 Jul 2014, remarked:
East Midlands Airport station cost £25m and Cambridge Northstowe
Parkway (officially called "Science Park") is going to cost £26m.

Common features are that each have one platform plus one island,
large car parks and new access roads, and are built on out-of-town
brown field sites. The costs are therefore consistent with Southend
Airport.

Does Southend Airport station have a bay platform? I thought it was just
platforms constructed alongside existing tracks, with no track alterations
required?

Dunno, I was only commenting about EMD and Northstowe Parkway.