Old July 12th 14, 05:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter Masson[_3_] Peter Masson[_3_] is offline

Default Bromley North

"Basil Jet" wrote in message

On 2014\07\12 17:41, ken wrote:
I noticed the National Rail database showing a half hour service into
Victoria tomorrow. There is no similar service for following Sunday, or
the one after that so I take it is for some one off, rather than a
spanking new service.

Does anyone know what it is all about?

I'd imagine the line through Elmstead Woods is shut for engineering work.

The main blockade is at Bickley Junction. Main line trains from Victoria are
diverted via Nunhead, Lewisham, Grove Park and Chislehurst. Victoria to
Orpington trains will terminate at Bromley South. Among other things, the
Victoria to Bromley North trains give a connection off the Main line trains
at Grove Park for Bromley.

Peter