Old April 20th 04, 08:53 AM posted to uk.transport.london
SJCWHUK SJCWHUK is offline

Default Oyster PrePay on a bus

A very valid point you make and I agree! :-)
"Helen Deborah Vecht" wrote in message
"SJCWHUK" typed

Maybe it would be best in future if TfL keeps everyone blissfully

ignorant
of their plans! :-)))

Maybe it would be best if new innovations were released to
properly-trained staff, well-informed public and in full working order,
rather than the painful, piecemeal mess that has dogged Oyster.

Prepay? Can't buy that here yet... Burnt Oak ticket office, December 2003)

Capping? Not yet
PrePay on buses? Not yet
Use Oyster PrePay to buy paper Travelcard? Sorry, no.

I now have *more* tickets in my bag than ever.

Great!

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.