Old August 3rd 14, 12:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
tim..... tim..... is offline

Default Tunbridge Wells

"Charles Ellson" wrote in message
On Sun, 03 Aug 2014 01:15:34 +0100, "
wrote:

Hello all,

Can you use your Oyster card for Pay-as-You-Go from London Bridge to
Tundbridge Wells?

Not according to anything I can see on the NR website (assuming it is
up to date). There doesn't seem to be anything definite announced
since e.g. "A spokesman for Southeastern confirmed: "We're in
discussions with Transport for London to extend Oyster into Dartford."
[Kent Online 21 Feb 2014]

Tunbridge Wells being even further away from Greater London and AFAIAA
with a lower thicko count (Dartford seems to have a particular problem
with people unaware that Oyster has geographical limits

The fact that you can use it go go there by bus and that it is a convenient
connection point for some Z1-6 to Z1-6 journeys might have something to do
with this

tim