Old August 3rd 14, 08:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Charles Ellson[_2_] Charles Ellson[_2_] is offline

Default Tunbridge Wells

On Sun, 3 Aug 2014 13:29:25 +0100, "tim....."
wrote:

"Charles Ellson" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 03 Aug 2014 01:15:34 +0100, "
wrote:

Hello all,

Can you use your Oyster card for Pay-as-You-Go from London Bridge to
Tundbridge Wells?

Not according to anything I can see on the NR website (assuming it is
up to date). There doesn't seem to be anything definite announced
since e.g. "A spokesman for Southeastern confirmed: "We're in
discussions with Transport for London to extend Oyster into Dartford."
[Kent Online 21 Feb 2014]

Tunbridge Wells being even further away from Greater London and AFAIAA
with a lower thicko count (Dartford seems to have a particular problem
with people unaware that Oyster has geographical limits

The fact that you can use it go go there by bus

Only on the relevant TfL routes. Conversely, you can't generally use
Oyster within Greater London for non-TfL bus services running between
two stops within GL.
Would the same people also try to redeem Tesco card points in
Sainsburys?

and that it is a convenient
connection point for some Z1-6 to Z1-6 journeys might have something to do
with this