Old August 4th 14, 01:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london
DRH[_2_] DRH[_2_] is offline

Default Tunbridge Wells

On Monday, August 4, 2014 2:22:32 PM UTC+1, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at

06:13:27 on Mon, 4 Aug 2014, DRH remarked:

Click on the '+' next to any of the passenger categories at the bottom, say Adult, and a link to the appropriate tariff (and map again) PDF is

displayed.

OK, that's given me a bit more information:

https://www.tfl.gov.uk/cdn/static/cm...al-rail-adult-

fares-jan-2014.pdf

Where do I find the [NR] Oyster fare from (say) Brentwood to Broxbourne?

For that, the Single Fare Finder referred to earlier,
https://www.tfl.gov.uk/fares-and-pay...le-fare-finder
seems to be the easiest way:

https://www.tfl.gov.uk/fares-and-pay...ngerType=Adult

DRH