Old August 7th 14, 10:55 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Tunbridge Wells

In message , at
03:01:40 on Thu, 7 Aug 2014, Matthew Dickinson
remarked:
Theobalds Grove and Waltham Cross are in zone 7.
Cheshunt is zone 8.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/cdn/static/cms...rvices-map.pdf

Zonal maps seem to be "work in progress". The first I found earlier in
the week didn't show Ewell East/West in Z6 for example, but a subsequent
one did.

I suspected the TG/WC/Cheshunt you refer to above, but the [old?] zonal
map I was looking at had them outside.

Your map also solves the mystery of stations approaching Watford
Junction, which are also Z7/Z8 now. Thus the current Oyster rollout is
still constrained within the 'famous fifteen'.

Potters Bar would have been in zone 9 under the cancelled FCC Oyster extension plans.

Poorly programmed ticket machines have revealed that Watford Junction is "Zone 10", Broxbourne and Brentwood are "Zone 11", and Shenfield is
"Zone 12".

Many thanks, this confirms quite a bit of my suspicions.