Old August 7th 14, 05:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Matthew Dickinson Matthew Dickinson is offline

Default What is this bus ticket?

On Thursday, 7 August 2014 18:05:47 UTC+1, Offramp wrote:
Since July 6th 2014 (No Cash Day) I have been on many buses. Very often passengers are getting on, presenting an Oyster and being awarded with a small rectangular white bus ticket.

I am pretty sure that the Oyster cards being presented have no pay-as-you-go and no ticket on them - but does anyone know what is written on that paper ticket?

It's "One more journey", triggered when an Oyster card has a positive balance of less than £1.35

The paper slip is to remind the passenger to top up.

https://www.tfl.gov.uk/info-for/medi...london-s-buses