Old August 9th 14, 10:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_2_] Recliner[_2_] is offline

Default Oyster to Ebbsfleet?

Paul Corfield wrote:
On Sat, 9 Aug 2014 20:41:16 +0100, Roland Perry
wrote:

One day someone might reveal all the gory history but I've got no
actual way into the detail these days. I'm merely speculating from the
tiny snippets I read here and elsewhere. Someone sent me this link

http://issuu.com/abelliogroup/docs/o...july___for_int

- take a look at page 5 to get a tiny glimpse of what is being planned
by Abellio Greater Anglia for SEFT / ITSO.

The fifth page of the file, but numbered page 4.