Old April 20th 04, 03:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Arquati Dave Arquati is offline

Default Heathrow to Stansted with no stairs

Clive D. W. Feather wrote:
In article , Roland Perry
writes

They were advised to take a train to KX and do a cross-platform change
and come back to LS on the other side. I've never heard that variant
before!

I thought I'd suggested it at one point.

KXSP, Gloucester Road, and South Kensington are the three stations where
you can do this.

Isn't is also possible at Edgware Road to get off any eastbound train
and take the next westbound Wimbleware from across the platform? Or does
this only apply at some times of day?

--
Dave Arquati
Imperial College, SW7