Old August 12th 14, 10:41 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Oyster to Ebbsfleet?

In article , (Roland Perry)
wrote:

On the trains, of course. When I travel back from Cambridge to Ely
it's literally the luck of the draw whether I catch XC, GA or FCC;
each of them being 1tph (although not equally spread through the
hour).

And if using an Anglia Plus Ranger ticket, it is not valid on XC trains.

[1] Or some other as yet unannounced branding like "Govia Capital
Connect" [only joking about the actual words there, but things like
this do matter, as FCC found out when the PIS at Kings Cross cropped
them to "First Capital Con"].

Leading me to wonder what the new franchise will have on the PIS from
September.

--
Colin Rosenstiel