Old August 12th 14, 11:38 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Oyster to Ebbsfleet?

In message , at 05:41:50
on Tue, 12 Aug 2014, remarked:
[1] Or some other as yet unannounced branding like "Govia Capital
Connect" [only joking about the actual words there, but things like
this do matter, as FCC found out when the PIS at Kings Cross cropped
them to "First Capital Con"].

Leading me to wonder what the new franchise will have on the PIS from
September.

Oh do keep up... that's what I've been wondering for days - and whether
it's the same thing for all their Non-Gatex routes, or three different
things. We've even been speculating about whether from 2018 trains from
Cambridge will be on the PIS as "Greater Northern" and "Thameslink"
depending on where they end up south of Finsbury Park.