Old August 12th 14, 01:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Oyster to Ebbsfleet?

In message , at 07:46:16
on Tue, 12 Aug 2014, remarked:
Oh do keep up... that's what I've been wondering for days - and
whether it's the same thing for all their Non-Gatex routes, or three
different things. We've even been speculating about whether from
2018 trains from Cambridge will be on the PIS as "Greater Northern"
and "Thameslink" depending on where they end up south of Finsbury
Park.

As I said the Great Northern factsheet shows their trains continuing to
Blackfriars from 2018.

But those are "Thameslink" trains.