Old August 14th 14, 10:35 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Lew 1[_4_] Lew 1[_4_] is offline

Default GTR livery

I am currently sat in the 319 unit that's been painted into the new GTR
livery. Nothing has changed inside, it's still an awkward combination of
half-covered Eddie Pond artwork and FCC seat covers.

However, as I understand it, the livery came before the award to the
franchisee - so who 'designed' it?

Are Govia going to change it again come September?

I also notice that every FCC bit of branding on every in-carriage poster
has been covered over.

Lew