Old August 14th 14, 10:53 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default GTR livery

In message , at
10:35:28 on Thu, 14 Aug 2014, Lew 1 remarked:
I am currently sat in the 319 unit that's been painted into the new GTR
livery. Nothing has changed inside, it's still an awkward combination of
half-covered Eddie Pond artwork and FCC seat covers.

Does it say "GTR" on the livery, or "Great Northern", or something
anonymous, albeit in different colours to FCC?

Does Govia have any material showing the livery. I recall that Arriva-XC
did, long before they started repainting any trains.