Old August 14th 14, 11:59 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Recliner[_2_] Recliner[_2_] is offline

Default GTR livery

On Thu, 14 Aug 2014 11:52:29 +0000 (UTC), Lew 1 wrote:

Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at
10:35:28 on Thu, 14 Aug 2014, Lew 1 remarked:
I am currently sat in the 319 unit that's been painted into the new GTR
livery. Nothing has changed inside, it's still an awkward combination of
half-covered Eddie Pond artwork and FCC seat covers.

Does it say "GTR" on the livery, or "Great Northern", or something
anonymous, albeit in different colours to FCC?

Does Govia have any material showing the livery. I recall that Arriva-XC
did, long before they started repainting any trains.

It's just plain white with blue doors. No operator name or branding at all.
It's the same livery as the Class 700 mockup months ago, which is why I'm
surprised that the new livery seems to pre-date the franchise award.

That's probably because it's not Govia's real new livery. I assume
that'll be unveiled with a flourish on the first day of the new
franchise.