Old August 16th 14, 10:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael R N Dolbear Michael R N Dolbear is offline

Default On the fly Transport Disruption ?

About 11 an I was on a Jubilee line train at Waterloo intending to go to
Prince Regent DLR for EXCEL East, there was a long delay before starting and
then "points failure at North Greenwich " and "there may be delays even when
we start".

So I set off, (W&C to Bank then DLR), and only took 15 extra minutes.

Was there a better alternative ?

Is there any travel planner which accepts things like "not Jubilee" ?

--
Mike D