Old April 20th 04, 04:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Aidan Stanger Aidan Stanger is offline

Default Canary Wharf Jubilee Line Station - eastern exits

John Rowland wrote:

"Stevie" wrote in message...

Just thought some of you lot might be interested to
know that on Monday at 1pm they're finally opening
the 2 eastern exits at Canary Wharf Jubilee line station.

Cool. They'll probably have the lifts working by 2008.

Where exactly are the lifts? I always assumed they had them, but I don't
actually recall seeing any. Are they hidden? Or is it just my memory?