Old August 17th 14, 02:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default On the fly Transport Disruption ?

In article ,
(Walter Briscoe) wrote:

The new Journey Planner does not support via at
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/plan-a-journey/

I have yet to work out how to drive that site by composing a URL.
My first reaction to it was horror; I am now prepared to use it
manually, but it still has some obscene features. e.g. the background is
more than 80% an advert for Evian. A week ago, Harrow & Wealdstone (HAW)
offered 3 pages of alternatives - none was HAW. I reported that and
it is not broken now.

While the old sites work, I won't switch.

I failed miserably in trying to access the developer blog and the
Customer Support Centre at 0343 222 1234 seems to view "We have passed
on your comment" as a complete response.

The new one does auto-recognise stations from partial names. The old one can
be infuriatingly obtuse sometimes.

--
Colin Rosenstiel