Old August 17th 14, 03:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default On the fly Transport Disruption ?

In message , at 14:28:54 on Sun, 17
Aug 2014, Walter Briscoe remarked:
The TfL journey planner allows a "via", but not an "avoid". However, by
careful choice of "via" you should be able to force the use of specific
lines (eg 'via Bank' in your example).

The old one allows via, but often ignores it.
The new one has no obvious support of via.

I'm not sure what these "old" and "new" ones are. I simply looked at
whatever TfL journey planner popped up this morning when I searched for
it.