Old July 19th 03, 09:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] romic@cix.compulink.co.uk is offline

Default ASLEF General Secretary deposed!

In article ,
(Pre-38) wrote:

Shaun Brady once punched Bob Crow, for which action he is going to go

heaven.
David Boothroyd

Union good guy: Anyone who realises they're in a public service

industry
and should be serving the public, not disrupting them.
James Farrar

Now if only the RMT members would see sense!
Roger ]

I detect yet more TDriver bashing going on . I recall similar threads
before
on here. What IS the matter with you people. Against some organisation
standing up for their members well being are we? Of course its very
unfortunate that YOU happen to be the travelling public and therefore
suffer
on strike days and of course when YOU look at your own personal salary
start
moaning that the the Drivers get too much pay and all that usual
bleating
like the chimes of Big Ben. OK so we ditch Union representation
altogether
shall we and rely totally on the kindness of human resources Company
management to look after our well being while we work for them and they
award, themselves and only themselres, bigger pay rises into the
bargain,
which you know they will do. Shall we then see how the pay and
conditions
deteriorate shall we. Is that acceptable to you lot then. Will you be
happy
then? Well I tell you it is simply not going to happen without a fight.

DaveR

I am a driver - I meant that if only the RMT members saw sense and booted
Bob Crow out for someone more reasonable. Then, who knows, perhaps the two
unions will start working with each other rather than fighting each other.
It can only be in the members interests.

Roger