Old September 6th 14, 11:38 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_2_] Recliner[_2_] is offline

Default As predicted, Boris Island sunk

On Sat, 6 Sep 2014 11:05:44 +0100, Neil Williams

On 2014-09-05 23:24:06 +0000, Recliner said:

Yes, I really like T5 and BA. Enjoy your flight!

Indeed, T5 has taken Heathrow off my avoid list. I hope the new
terminal is as good, I hear plenty to suggest it is. So just T4 to
avoid now.

Yes, T4 is really awful now, much worse than when it was BA's main
terminal. Finding the right executive lounge is hard, too.

I flew Sri Lankan earlier this year, and they don't have their own
lounge, but share the Gulf Air lounge. Needless to say, the breakfast
on offer missed out some of the usual components, and though booze was
available, you couldn't help yourself.