Old September 7th 14, 04:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud-u-dont-like@potato.field is offline

Default As predicted, Boris Island sunk

On Sun, 7 Sep 2014 15:34:17 +0100
Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 15:24:56 on Sun, 7 Sep
Gosh. My laptop is over four years old and I still regard it as "new".
My desktop PC is coming up for ten years old and the only real problem
with it is the XP [I have upgraded its HDD capacity though].

I've still got a machine from 99 that I use for backup. Still works perfectly
plus it has a pair of old style RS232 serial ports which come in handy
occasionally which is why I'm hanging onto it until it dies.

--
Spud