Old September 9th 14, 08:42 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud-u-dont-like@potato.field is offline

Default As predicted, Boris Island sunk

On Mon, 08 Sep 2014 22:41:46 +0100
JNugent wrote:
On 08/09/2014 12:47, d wrote:
Ah, he we go - the flip it routine. Pretend your stance is mine. Do try
harder.

You are the one who wants to control others. Not I.

Limiting is not the same as controlling. You OTOH are quite happy to see
others screwed over as long as you get what you want when you want.

Your living your life exactly the way you want to and preventing others
from living theirs as they wish to is known as sociopathy.

See above.

See what above?

Getting too complicated already for you? I recommend a lie down before you
post.

I do not expect to be able to obtain any service without paying the
market price for it. The market factors in other peoples' needs for
scarce resources which have alternative uses.

******** does it. The market factors in the ability of people to get what
they want in any way they can.

Oh well done, at least you have half a clue. Now do you think that

legislation
would have come about if left purely to the market? No, I don't think so.

Are you mad?

How on Earth could the market produce legislation?

Well you tell me. You're the one claiming the market solves every problem
and would somehow magically "solve" any pollution and enviromental issues
wrt airport expansion. Or are you wriggling on that hook now?

Who - in their right mind - would suggest such a thing?

You would.

You might want to revisit the last few years wrt the banks to understand

where
an essentially unregulated market eventually ends up.

That has nothing to do with unregulated markets and everything to do
with banks doing what the government told them to so.

Oh for christ sake man, get a ****ing clue. You think the government told
them to create CDOs then hide the bad investments inside them do you?

You know, you talk about the market but you don't have the first clue how
markets actually work. Speaking as someone who worked in the City for 10 years,
albeit in IT , I think I have a fairly reasonable grasp of how things were
since I worked on the systems that banks used to do all that ****.

The rest of your argument is just a mishmash of denial and plain rubbish
and frankly its not worth arguing with you any more so feel free to have
the last word and spout more nonsense.

--
Spud