Old September 12th 14, 05:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default ITSO Travelcards

In message , at 17:54:57 on
Fri, 12 Sep 2014, Paul Corfield remarked:
I just got an Epsom + Z1-6 Travelcard on my Southern Key card. It seems to operate gates as fast as Oyster, and the journey history shows up
on the web page within half an hour, rather than next day for Oyster.

I've travelled around with it quite a bit in the last few days. The only problem I've had is the gateline at St Pancras Low Level not
recognising it.

Oh well Govia can get cracking with fixing that when they take over at
0200 on Sunday!

it's rather odd that a Zone 1 gateline should not recognise a valid
Travelcard product. I wonder if it was down to an ITSO card not being
recognised in which it's possibly hardware or software or both.

Could be something to do with the multiple domestic gate-lines within
the complex (unless some are combined there are eight: SPILL, MML,
Hi-Speed, East Coast, FCC [rip], Northern, Western and Classic tube
halls).

Perhaps they haven't properly fettled all of them?