Old July 19th 03, 09:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Dave is offline

Default Borough boundaries

Acrosticus writes
A borough has to have a boundary somewhere!

Agreed. But please place it somewhere sensible. Imagine for example
that my original query had related to someone complaining their dustbin
hadn't been emptied, instead of a street light being out: what would
these cosy little highways agreements have contributed to sorting that
one out in a cost efficient manner? Close to naff all I suspect!

Presumably you know in which borough you live, so would know which
council to call.

The point still stands; there has to be a boundary somewhere - and there
will always be *someone* who thinks the boundary should be elsewhere.

--
Dave