Old September 12th 14, 08:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael R N Dolbear Michael R N Dolbear is offline

Default ITSO Travelcards

"Matthew Dickinson" wrote ...

On Monday, 8 September 2014 11:04:09 UTC+1, Matthew Dickinson wrote:
I just got an Epsom + Z1-6 Travelcard on my Southern Key card. It seems
to operate gates as fast as Oyster, and the journey history shows up on
the web page within half an hour, rather than next day for Oyster.

I've travelled around with it quite a bit in the last few days. The only
problem I've had is the gateline at St Pancras Low Level not recognising
it.

Have you tried it on a TfL bus or Tramlink reader?

--
Mike D