Old September 16th 14, 11:37 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud-u-dont-like@potato.field is offline

Default Contactless on the tube and rail

On Tue, 16 Sep 2014 08:27:52 +0100
Roland Perry wrote:
Starts today, and featured on BBC TV local news.

I'd be interested to know how much all this cost when there are somewhat more
pressing issues to sort out on the tube.

What idiots use contactless debut cards anyway with all the inherent security
risks? There's a reason for PINs. As soon as my bank sent me one of these damn
things I disabled it straight away by cutting through the antenna which also
has the added bonus that I can have it in my wallet with my oyster and not
have to worry at the gate.

--
Spud