Old September 17th 14, 07:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Contactless on the tube and rail

In message , at
12:03:44 on Wed, 17 Sep 2014, Matthew Dickinson
remarked:

https://technologypartner.visa.com/Download.aspx?id=32

from page 73 onwards...

That has sections which look (without me speed-reading the entire 252
ages this evening) like the ones I earlier said I recalled which showed
that nothing [for example where, when, what for, and how much] can be
*written* to the card by the merchant during a contactless transaction.

Are you familiar enough with the document to be able to confirm or deny
this?