Old April 21st 04, 03:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Tube Map + Property Values

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004, Ben Nunn wrote:

"John Rowland" wrote in message

Don't walk into any council housing estates at any time of day or
night.

So what are people who live on those estates supposed to do to?

Get mugged!

Or, more likely, mug.

Oh, yes, that's right, over 60-70% of people who live on council estates
are muggers (presumbly, the rest are too busy dealing drugs or stealing
cars to bother). Well-known fact. Christ.

People like you and me find council estates scary because they're alien to
us - they're not like the places where we grew up, and the people there
aren't like the people we grew up with. This has absolutely nothing to do
with their actual safety.

tom

--
NOW ALL ASS-KICKING UNTIL THE END