Old September 18th 14, 03:26 PM
Robin9 Robin9 is offline
Senior Member

Location: Leyton, East London
Default Bakerloo Line Extension

I've just read an article in today's Evening Standard about some London
Assembly politicians disagreeing with a southward extension of the Bakerloo Line.
I didn't know an extension was being seriously considered - in fact I still don't -
but apparently the Mayor has instructed TfL to plan an extension via Lewisham
to Bromley. According to the Standard, those disagreeing feel an extension in a
more south-westerly direction would serve Londoners better.

Does anyone have either more details or a firm opinion on this?