Old April 21st 04, 05:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive D. W. Feather Clive D. W. Feather is offline

Default Disabled 'to sue for Tube access'

In article , Acrosticus
writes
To quote my site:

"An emergency lift is one provided for firefighters' access to the
platforms and for the evacuation of wheelchair-bound passengers.

Those of us who have had disability awareness training from our employers are
told to use the expression "Wheelchair users". You might want to bear this in
mind the next time you update.

I've borne it in mind. And I will continue to use the correct
expression, which is "wheelchair-bound".

I note you are maintaining your 100% record of content-free posts.

--
Clive D.W. Feather, writing for himself | Home:
Fax: +44 870 051 9937 | Work: