Old September 25th 14, 06:02 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_4_] Basil Jet[_4_] is offline

Default All-night Tube trains from Sep 2015

On 2014\09\24 23:55, Paul Corfield wrote:
On Wed, 24 Sep 2014 21:21:41 +0100, Roland Perry
wrote:

Serious stuff needs 52 hours, sometimes longer. This is why you get
Friday night to Monday morning closures.

These could still take place. I don't think they've announced that
"night tubes" will be any more uninterruptable than the current ones.

I agree that such an announcement hasn't been made. However there is a
credibility point about not launching a new service and then
immediately cancelling it for umpteen weekends in a row. All that will
do is upset prospective passengers and give the media an easy story to
beat TfL with.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monopoly ;-)

Does anyone know why the Bakerloo has been left out?