Old September 25th 14, 07:08 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default All-night Tube trains from Sep 2015

In message , at 00:16:46 on Thu, 25 Sep
2014, Mizter T remarked:
[...]
So what is it: 2,000 more or 1,000 less?

I rather suspect the 2,000 jobs are jobs in the wider economy not in
TfL / LU. That's how I read it.

Given the number of taxi and bus drivers it'll put out of a job, I'm not
sure where the increase in jobs outside TfL will come from.

The 'night time economy'. Which, in the case of London, is very much a
real thing. Dare I say perhaps one needs to see it to believe it.
Certain places (not just the west end) are busy.

Not ladies of the night, surely?