Old September 25th 14, 09:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tim Roll-Pickering[_2_] Tim Roll-Pickering[_2_] is offline

Default Contactless on the tube and rail

d wrote:

What idiots use contactless debut cards anyway with all the inherent
security
risks? There's a reason for PINs. As soon as my bank sent me one of these
damn
things I disabled it straight away by cutting through the antenna which
also
has the added bonus that I can have it in my wallet with my oyster and not
have to worry at the gate.

How many banks are doing contactless as default now? All my debit cards are
a few years old and none have it whilst a credit card renewed this summer
didn't either.

--
My blog:
http://adf.ly/4hi4c