Old September 28th 14, 11:04 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Croxley Link

In message , at 11:38:00 on Sun, 28
Sep 2014, tim..... remarked:
I think you and I agree that he was ignoring most of the operating costs

I hadn't ignored them

I just assumed that they wouldn't make a significant dent in the total

Even if they are 10 million, that still leaves 15 million per year to
pay down the capital costs of 120 million. Over a 25 year period
that's more than enough.

But are they 10 million. I have no idea, and so far no-one has come up
with any figures beyond the total costs of maintaining the complete
network

Total *operating* costs, which includes maintenance as one aspect.