Old October 4th 14, 09:00 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Michael R N Dolbear Michael R N Dolbear is offline

Default Possible to buy a single Tube ticket / inboundary Travelcard miles away from London?

"Recliner" wrote

I don't recall there ever being a Zone 1 only Travelcard BICBW.
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/cdn/static/cms...s-jan-2014.pdf
shows Travelcard rates for Zone 1 only but they are actually the same as
Zones 1-2.

That's true today, but I thought there used to be one in the past. TfL has

reduced the number of zonal travel cards available.

There was no Zone 1 TC in 2009, only Zones 1-2.
"Your Guide to fares and Tickets within Zones 1-6 January 2009"

--
Mike D