Old April 22nd 04, 12:05 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default Tube Map + Property Values

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message

I'm genuinely surprised to see that list -
I thought you made of stronger stuff John!.

I once was, but a drug addict with a knife taught me a valuable lesson.

Doing necessary dangerous things shows courage, and is to be respected.
Doing unnecessary dangerous things shows stupidity, and deserves no respect.

I needed to go into a council estate last week - on the way in I witnessed a
police chase, and shortly after that the road was shut. As soon as the road
was opened I drove in and walked around. I do it when I have to. Most people
have no need to go into council estates, so it is stupid for them to do it.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped