Old April 22nd 04, 12:27 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default Tube Map + Property Values

"John Rowland" wrote in message

I needed to go into a council estate last week -
on the way in I witnessed a police chase, and
shortly after that the road was shut.

I forgot to mention that the *next day* I had reason to go into a completely
different council estate about 4 miles from the first one, a small council
estate surrounded by mile after mile of luxurious residences, and this time
my route was stopped by a police road block due to a non-fatal shooting. So
my comments about council estates are not mere Daily-Express-reader
paranoia.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped