Old October 10th 14, 01:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Improving public transport access to London's airports

In message , at 14:22:40 on Fri, 10 Oct
2014, Mizter T remarked:
I don't think it's viable to keep Oyster just for tourists. Nor is a
"tourist tax", either by charging more for tickets or via hotel rooms,
in any way uncommon the world over.

Scenario 1: I don't have a bank account, because no-one will give me
one on account of my past misdemeanours. How do I travel around London?

Scenario 2: I am an 11 year old child. How do I travel around London?

Scenario 3: I've lost my debit card. How do I travel around London?

etc etc etc

As a local, I agree.

As a tourist, how did you fly to Heathrow?